Business Development Manager – Radio Sales
Location: East Midlands
Salary: £36K per annum + performance bonus. OTE c. £60k + Car Allowance.
Sector: Radio Communication
Work type: Permanent
CSE Zycomm in Ripley is part of the CSE Group a fast moving, progressive, global company committed to providing innovative, business critical communication solutions to a very diverse customer base.
CSE Zycomm is the supplier of choice for those organisations that want to work with the very best (people and technology) and are looking to appoint an equally ambitious, highly motivated, business developer. You will be representing the UK’s leading communication specialist, supplying a diverse range of products from simple two-way radios and CCTV, to complex multi-site communication platforms incorporating advanced hardware and software solutions.
The business opportunities and personal rewards are there for someone who wants to represent a fast-growing business, sell the best products, have the support of industry leading technicians and a highly responsive customer service support team.
The wide variety of markets served (security, facilities management, utilities, hospitality, public sector…), the expanding choice of radio technologies and solutions, means that we will consider applicants from other technical sectors. However, you will probably have to demonstrate an appreciation of IT/IP technology and some radio communications experience would be ideal.
If you have a can-do, positive attitude please forward a copy of your CV plus a brief covering letter that provides us with some insights into your attitude toward sales and why your approach would make you the right choice for us.
You Must Be Able to Demonstrate:
• An entrepreneurial approach, a strong desire to succeed and a determination to “make things happen”.
• The self-belief to generate some of your own leads and make a great “first impression.”
• Good consultative selling skill.
• Strong written and spoken communication skills.
• The ability to influence others either “on the concrete or on the carpet.”
• A desire to learn, work with others and be held responsible for meeting agreed targets.
• Great presentation/demonstration skills.
• 5 years’ experience in B2B sales.
• A desire to maximise your personal earnings every month.
You Will Be Expected To:
• Meet/exceed agreed targets and want to be rewarded for your success.
• Work independently, set your own diary and manage all aspects of the sales and marketing process.
• Maintain a sales prospecting system and report on sales activities, as and when required, to the Managing Director.
• Work the hours necessary to achieve success.
• Develop excellent relationships with customer, technicians, staff and other key stakeholders.
If you would like to apply for this role, please send us your CV including your current remuneration package to firstname.lastname@example.org