Leisure & Hospitality
- Discreet compact radios with smaller antennas for front of house
- Are there any areas of the venue where radio coverage is likely to be an issue and you might need beacons to improve the signal?
- Migrating to digital from an existing analogue system
- Specialised radios which cut our background noise or which are designed for use in wet or dusty conditions
- Migration from an existing analogue system
- Appropriate accessories
We can help you with all these requirements .We offer two-way radios and equipment from the World’s leading suppliers to customers throughout the UK, and have the knowledge and experience to advise on the products most suitable for your requirements, whether you’re looking for short-term rental, our managed service for long term hire or just buying. Additionally, our library of short videos on our YouTube channel can be invaluable for training permanent or temporary staff to use the radios.
If your requirement is for a system upgrade or installation rather than simply two-way radios our CSE Zycomm Alarm Location Monitoring (CALM) systems are bespoke to each client. For example our systems can offer:
- Improved site coverage
- GPS worker tracking (via PC and hand held devices) for health and safety
- Lone worker safety and man down alarms
Every CALM system is be built to incorporate the latest technology to meet the client’s requirements. Specifying a system starts with a free of charge system evaluation of your existing system and/or a discussion of your requirement.
For more information about how our CALM systems can help improve communication and health and safety for your business please get in touch.